List of Approved Charities
These charities have been nominated by members and approved to go “in the hat” at quarterly Gives.
Three (3) charities will be selected at random from the hat at each Give and one (1) is ultimately selected to receive that quarterly donation(*).
- Amity Foundation
- Bald Beauties Project
- Beads of Courage
- Catalina Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Clinica Amistad
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- *The Haven
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- Interfaith Community Services
- *Make A Wish Foundation Tucson
- Pima Council on Aging
- Primavera Foundation
- Senior Village at SaddleBrooke
- *Sister Jose Women’s Center
- Team Hoyt Arizona
- Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- *Youth on Their Own
*Quarterly recipients are required to sit out for eighteen months before going “in the hat” again.
We are sill growing our organization…please help us fill up this page and nominate your favorite charity!
- Congrats to the recipient of our May BIG GIVE, Bald Beauties Project. Please make checks out to "Bald Beauties Project" and mail to:
100 Guys Who Give Tucson
7739 E. Broadway #136
Tucson, AZ 85710
- You can nominate your favorite charity in time for the August BIG GIVE - please use the form on our nomination page.
- Want to be added to our email list? Either join here or sign up at the bottom of this page. Also follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
August 11th, 2021, BIG BIVE
November 10th, 2021, BIG GIVE