List of Approved Charities
These charities have been nominated by members and approved to go “in the hat” at quarterly Gives.
Three (3) charities will be selected at random from the hat at each Give and one (1) is ultimately selected to receive that quarterly donation(*).
- *Amity Foundation
- Angel Heart Pajama Project
- *Bald Beauties Project
- Beads of Courage
- Ben’s Bells
- Catalina Council, Boy Scouts of America
- *Clinica Amistad
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- The Haven
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- Interfaith Community Services
- Law Matters
- Make A Wish Foundation Tucson
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Southern Arizona
- Pima Council on Aging
- Primavera Foundation
- Senior Village at SaddleBrooke
- *Sister José Women’s Center
- Team Hoyt Arizona
- Therapeutic Ranch for Animals and Kids
- Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- *Tucson Youth Football and Spirit Federation
- Youth on Their Own
*Quarterly recipients are required to sit out for eighteen months before going “in the hat” again.
We are sill growing our organization…please help us fill up this page and nominate your favorite charity!
- Congrats to Sister José Women's Center, who was the recipient of the May BIG GIVE!
- Please join Grapevine before the next BIG GIVE
- Want to be added to our email list? Either join here or sign up at the bottom of this page. Also follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
August 10th, 2022- BIG GIVE at Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ, 5:30pm
November 9th, 2022- BIG GIVE at Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ, 5:30pm